Calgary Dowsers Monthly Meeting – Mar 10, 2021 on Common Law
Crescent Heights Community Hall
Join us at our Calgary Dowsers Mar 10-2021 Meeting with guest speaker, Paul, from the family Klaszus, advocate, volunteer and educator for the Greater Edmonton Common Law Assembly (GECLA).
“Today, more than ever, freedoms are at risk of being stolen.
They were already eroded through deception and always in the name of ‘security’.
“It’s for the common good,” they say.
2020 was the final straw for us.
Now we’ve formed a community of others who are helping.”
Join us for our online zoom meeting, as Paul explains the history of common law and why its important now more then ever to become educated in common law and know and assert your god given rights as a living man or woman!
Bring a list of any questions you may have for Paul as we will have a Q&A period!
We are continuing with ZOOM meetings until further notice.
CLICK HERE to access ZOOM Meeting on March 10th. Passcode: 2021(Meeting ID: 941 608 4703)
OR, check our Calgary Dowsers website, just prior to the meeting date, for Zoom Access info.
NEW CHAIRPERSON NEEDED FOR CALGARY DOWSERS
If you or someone you know may be interested, please contact Calvin:
NEVER BEEN TO A DOWSERS MEETING BEFORE?
We are an ever expanding group, welcoming you to come join us in expansive conversation and learn some dowsing!
Listen to your inner guidance and come connect with like minded people of all ages.
You would be surprised on how much you can learn from everyone here. We look forward to seeing you!
Join us for for Self-Discovery – Self-Power – Self-Education – Self Awareness!
Calgary Dowsers hosts:
Informative teachers, new way thinkers & cutting edge, informed speakers and you can hear the latest information on a wide and diverse variety of esoteric topics. We don’t only talk about Dowsing, but recognize that when we’re working with the Universal Laws, we are dealing with many, diverse subjects.
We are a group of:
- Energetically powerful people who practice and support others who practice the healing arts.
- People who enjoy the opportunity to get together monthly and to share in the costs of doing so.
- People with whom you can discuss ALL matters of ‘Different Topics’, many which are usually not spoken about in regular circles.
- People with whom you can share your personal experiences in the adventurous world of The Divine. To us, it is ALL Okay.
We offer you:
- Informed and effective speakers
- Opportunity to learn and practice your dowsing
- Opportunity to visit with and discuss dowsing with fellow dowsers
- Discounts on National Questers Dowsing Conferences
WHEN WE RETURN TO IN-PERSON MEETINGS,
COME OUT AND JOIN US – YOU WILL BE WELCOMED!
REGISTRATION: Members $10.00 – Guests $13.00
NEW LOCATION: Crescents Heights Community Hall at 1101 – 2 Street NW
For MORE INFO:
View More Upcoming Events